k2bookaholic

Kara the Book'aholic

I'm a mother, lifelong-student, avid reader, and reviewer. I'll give pretty much anything a shot, but my guilty pleasure is romance, especially if it's dark and full of suspense.

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines

I’m going to be honest here—at the risk of sounding like an evil, cold-hearted bitch—I loved that ending! It actually put a smile on my face. I know, I know, I’m so very wrong, but hey, Karma’s a bitch. There was somewhat of a twist in the plot that’s left as a cliffhanger, but in no way did it leave me wanting to throw my Kindle, so that speaks volumes.

Rosemary’s latest couple was scorching! Neither Woods nor Della could get enough of the other. They were insatiable. Woods. I really liked his character in the Fallen Too Far series, but he really stepped it up in Twisted Perfection! Not only was he the hot, sweet, caring, protective, honest, and loyal Woods that we'd all grown to love, but once he got a taste of Della, he became possessive, and even though I’m not typically into that kind of thing, it was freaking hot!

"You are mine. Do you hear me? You are mine,

Della Sloane. I will take care of you. Nothing is

taking you away from me. Nothing."

Throughout the story, Woods and Della both learned so much about themselves. Della was literally learning how to live on her own, while trying to find a life for herself. Woods on the other hand, was struggling with the realization that the life he’d worked so hard for, the life he’d always envisioned, quite possibly wasn’t what he truly wanted after all. There was no question that he was “sacrificing his happiness for money and gain.” The real question was if Woods still believed that getting his rightful place in the family business was worth all of the sacrifices.

Well, you’re just going to have to read it in order to find out. ;) This was a quick, steamy read, filled with its fair share of angst and some extremely swoon worthy men! Ummm, Tripp anyone? I would LOVE for him to be the next of Rosemary’s bachelors to get his own book—he seriously needs some loving!