k2bookaholic

Kara the Book'aholic

I'm a mother, lifelong-student, avid reader, and reviewer. I'll give pretty much anything a shot, but my guilty pleasure is romance, especially if it's dark and full of suspense.

The Girl in 6E -

I have to say, the girl in 6e was not what I’d expected at all. Alessandra Torre educated us on all sorts of sexual fetishes through actual definitions, as well as, Jess’ clientele, who were able to fulfill such desires while paying $6.99 per minute. Jess never had an issue satisfying their fantasies, seeing as, living as a shut-in limited how she could support herself, and to each his own, right? However, after the emergence of a new client RalphMA35, who sought ‘ageplay’ and insisted on calling her ‘Annie;’ Jess, was unable to shake the gnawing ominous feeling.

Alessandra successfully demonstrated how one could live as a shut-in, without ANY human contact for over three-years. How Jess effectively preyed on the weaknesses of others and bartered with regular clients in order to live this life and essentially fulfill all of her needs.

I don’t want to give anything away, so I’m going to end this by simply saying... This was a disturbing story that showed despite all of the darkness one could still move into the light and truly find redemption.