k2bookaholic

Kara the Book'aholic

I'm a mother, lifelong-student, avid reader, and reviewer. I'll give pretty much anything a shot, but my guilty pleasure is romance, especially if it's dark and full of suspense.

Messed up - Molly Owens

Messed Up, by Molly Owens is a great book with twists, excellent writing, and crazy ass characters. Sounds like my cup of tea, right? I thought so.

Yet, there were a few things that annoyed the hell out of me; namely, Chelsea’s obsession with Levi. Then again, I just had to remind myself that we’re talking about a 16-year old girl and unfortunately, they’ve been known for this type of foolish behavior. But that ending? I was flabbergasted, and not necessarily in a good way! It was 3am and I was staring at my Kindle screaming repeatedly--in my head--'Hell, No!’ I mean, common! Seriously? I don’t even know what to say. My only explanation is that there has to be a sequel and even if that is the case, Owens is either going to amaze me beyond belief or completely crash and burn. I guess, we shall see. Even though this was the first book that I've read by Molly Owens, I am optimistic. I think she can actually pull it off. I'll definitely be looking out for more releases by this author.

This highly entertaining read, sucked me right in and held my attention until the very end.