k2bookaholic

Kara the Book'aholic

I'm a mother, lifelong-student, avid reader, and reviewer. I'll give pretty much anything a shot, but my guilty pleasure is romance, especially if it's dark and full of suspense.

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen

"In the existence of our lives,

there is a single coincidence

that brings us together and

for a moment,

our hearts beat as one."

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, started strong and pulled me right in until the very end, or wait—was there actually an ending? (I just hope we don’t have to wait TOO LONG for a sequel.) I fell in love with these characters. Each had their own issues, just as they each coped in their own unique way. Despite their differences, the dynamics between the four were amazing. The chemistry between Callie and Kayden was great and built slowly making their relationship believable. I just wanted to hug the sweet, confused Kayden and then throw back a few shots with Luke before taking off on a fun adventure, and last but not least Seth—ahhh, just what Callie needed. What an amazing friend! He was extremely supportive and fiercely loyal.

I hope the four are able to return to the rocks together, so they can tag some newly imparted wisdom in a highly anticipated sequel.